Single Use Products
The Wallach Endocell™ : Endometrial Sampling with Simplicity, Safety and Economy.
The Wallach Endocell offers simplicity, safety and economy to the screening process for endometrial carcinoma and precancerous conditions. Using manual suction, it extracts a histological sample from the uterine mucosal lining in seconds. It is also an excellent monitor for the effects of hormonal therapy and a valuable diagnostic tool for fertility problems and uterine pathogens. It can be utilized for endometrial biopsy, suction type and menstrual extraction.
- Moldability permits easy insertion into a markedly anteverted or retroverted uterus.
- Simple, non-traumatic procedure.
- Less discomfort, bleeding, tissue abrasion than D & C method.
- Manually generated suction provided by elastomeric seal piston plunger.
- No cervical dilation necessary in most cases.
- Numbered sounding marks for safety, precision.
- 3.1mm outside diameter.
- Satisfaction guaranteed; return unused Endocell in original box for full refund.
For Professional Use Only. This product is not available for online purchase. For more information, a product demonstration or to have a sales representative contact you, click here.