Technical Support and Service Repair
Wallach provides repairs for all of its products. Please call with your questions or problems. See our complete Repair Policy.
- Repairs are to be accomplished by a certified Wallach Surgical Devices Repair Technician.
- Wallach does not perform partial instrument repairs due to patient and physician safety factors.
- To return product for repair, call the repair department at 800.444.8456. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Product description
- Serial number
- Statement of the problem
- Warranty information if applicable
- Repairs should be handled through the dealer whenever possible.
- The repair technician will provide an estimate for customer approval before any repairs occur unless the repair charge is calculated to be under $100 or less than 30% of the replacement value, whichever is lower, in which case the repair will be done automatically.
- If the customer does not choose to repair the item after receiving the estimate, a $75.00 evaluation charge will be assessed (price subject to change), except for Summit Doppler OB, Vascular and handheld ABI Dopplers, which will not have an evaluation charge. (All Summit Vista/Vantage units will be assessed an evaluation charge.)
- Equipment must be sanitized before it is returned for repair. Items that are not sanitized will be returned to the customer freight collect.
- To return instruments for repair, carefully package them in a container of adequate size and strength. Clearly mark the outside of the box “Attn: Repair Department.” Return Postage PAID via United Parcel Service, Fed-Ex or U.S. Postal Service together with the Repair Authorization Form.
DO NOT RETURN GAS CYLINDERS. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
Please click the link below to view our Repair Form.
Repairs may be sent to:Wallach Surgical Devices
Attn: Repair Department
95 Corporate Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611 U.S.A Toll Free: (800) 444-8456
Fax: (203) 601-4743