Thank you for choosing Wallach products.
- Product may be returned to Wallach under the following circumstances:
- If incorrect items were shipped
- If defective items were shipped (out of box failure)
- To return a product, contact a customer service representative to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The date the item was ordered
- The Wallach invoice number and billing name and address
- Reason for the return
- Quantity, part number, description, and serial number of the merchandise to be returned
- Goods must be returned unused. Any charges for damaged or missing items will be added to the restocking fee.
- Only prepaid shipments will be accepted from the customer. Return collect merchandise will be refused.
- Product should be securely packaged in the original carton. All shipments must be made via prepaid parcel post or U.S. Mail. Please note C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
- Sterile and disposable products, as well as light bulbs, are not returnable.
- The following restocking charges will apply to product ordered in error:
- 5% 1 – 30 days
- 10% 31 – 60 days
- 15% 61 – 90 days
- Tips may be returned or exchanged within 30 days. Tips that are damaged or scratched are not returnable. Care should be taken in packaging tips individually.