|LL100™/LLCO2™ Cryosurgical Freezers (see below)||5 Years*|
|Cryosurgical Consoles & Probes||1 Year|
|Colpostar 1H||3 Years|
|Colposcopes with Trulight™||7 Years|
|Digital Imaging Systems||1 Year|
|Video Accessories||1 Year|
|Electrosurgical Generator and Integration Unit||1 Year|
|Smoke Evacuator||1 Year|
|Biopsy Instruments (2 years sharpening)||1 Year|
|Fetal Monitors||1 Year|
|Fetal and Vascular Dopplers||2 Years|
|ABI Systems||1 Year|
|Handheld Instruments (2 years of sharpening)||1 Year|
Wallach products are warranted by Wallach Surgical Devices to be free from defects in material and workmanship for an initial period. During this period, Wallach Surgical Devices or its authorized service station will, at its option and without charge, either repair or replace any part or assembly of parts found to be defective in material and workmanship. Repairs are to be accomplished by a Certified Wallach Surgical Devices Repair Technician. In the event that the unit is tampered with by unauthorized personnel prior to the end of the warranty, the warranty is considered NULL and VOID.
Wallach Surgical Devices is not responsible for any injury resulting from repairs made by other individuals or organizations not certified by Wallach Surgical Devices.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- A product that has been supject to misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident.
- Defects or damage directly or indirectly caused by installation or service of the product by unauthorized personnel and/or the use of unauthorized replacement parts.
- Lamps, bulbs, fiber-optic cables, and batteries.
- Improper use of cleaning methods or chemicals that damage equipment.
- Peripheral equipment that is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
All Wallach products are Latex free.
*Some Wallach products qualify for automatic extended warranty, call your Wallach representative for more information.